Size: W17.5cm * H12.5cm * D6.5cm
Cross TT 56cm
Manufacturer (name of importer): DSP Holdings
Country of manufacture: Korea
AS manager and phone number: MT Collection Co., Ltd. 1566-1165
Product description : New mini cross bag made of scratch-resistant saffiano material
It's micro size, but the main zipper opens wide, so it has good storage capacity.
Good item for daily use when traveling or in daily life
· A/S received: Korean handbag stores (excluding agencies) / Jewelry stores
· HQ: +82 1566-1165
· Damage to leather or material itself is not possible.
· If the product is discontinued depending on the product, the supply and demand of materials may be unstable and cannot be repaired.
· All products in malls, department stores and outlet stores nationwide are A/S under the same regulations.
Standards of Quality Assurance
· If the product is defective, it will be repaired free of charge within 6 months (Quality Guarantee Period) from the date of sale. (However, defective sewing will be repaired free of charge regardless of the period.)
· We are not responsible for compensation for product damage caused by consumer carelessness, modifications caused by washing mistakes, or abnormal quality of products that have passed six months.
· It is impossible to repair the design change.
· Quality assurance standards are in accordance with relevant laws and consumer dispute settlement regulations.
Jewelry Essential Confirmation
ㆍOnline purchase products cannot be exchanged/returned offline, and only A/S applications are available.
ㆍExchanges, returns, and A/S due to product defects follow the consumer dispute resolution standards.
ㆍCustom-made products at your request cannot be exchanged or refunded (ex. rings with size, initial imprint products, material change products, length adjustment products, etc.)
ㆍIt takes 7-14 days to produce custom-made products.
ㆍPlease enclose a quality warranty with item number stickers when receiving A/S, and bring a quality warranty when receiving a visit to the store.
ㆍIf you don't have a quality guarantee, you may be restricted from A/S guidance.
ㆍWhen receiving the delivery A/S, please enclose 5,000 won and send it by post office courier.
Shipping / Exchange / Returns
· Delivery takes 30 business days from the time the order is confirmed and goes through OOOO. (Please understand that delivery may be delayed due to holidays or delivery service circumstances.)
Issues Regarding Orders
· This product may differ in color according to screen resolution, computer specifications, and photo environment.
· The listed product size may differ slightly according to the measuring method and design.
Exchanges and Returns
· An email must be sent to email@example.com regarding exchanges or returns within 30 days of receiving the product. (Please note that exchanges and returns are not applicable if the package has been opened and used or the product is damaged.)
· Discretionary returns cannot be made for damaged products or misdeliveries. These must go through UPS. (Discretionary returns through other delivery services will be returned whether they are damaged products or misdeliveries.)
· Products must be received at UPS in a box with a product return form (customer name/contact information/reason for return) enclosed in order to be confirmed and to allow exchanges and returns.
· Please note that exchanges and returns are unavailable for any used product for any reason (including misdeliveries and damaged products).
· Exchanged products cannot be returned, and products cannot be exchanged or returned if the dust bags or additional gifts are lost.
Exchange and Return Information
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handling Precautions for Quilted Products (MC, CSY)
· Handle with care. Direct sunlight, moisture (sweat, cosmetic products, perfume), friction and impacts may cause discoloration or peeling.
· Please wipe with a soft cloth before and after using the product, and store away from outside air.
· Assistance may be provided following a customer service inquiry if discoloration occurs after a certain period of time.
Handling Precautions for Patent Leather Products
· The material of this product has been coated with enamel. Please keep in mind that cracks may appear if stored at temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius for long periods of time.
· Please keep in a dust bag for long-term storage.
· Please keep in mind that stains may appear if the surface is covered with vinyl or newspaper for long periods of time.
Handling Precautions for PVC
· PVC has a stain-proof finish. However, prolonged friction may lead to color staining. Please handle with care.br> · Contact with jeans or dark colors may particularly result in stains on products with bright colors.
· Avoid exposure to abrasive materials or direct heat sources such as fan heaters. Please wipe off any stains gently with a soft cloth.
Handling Precautions for Printed Products
· Printed products are peel-proof thanks to a special coating finish. However, please handle with care to avoid scratches or cuts.
Handling Precautions for Natural Leather and Shrunken Leather
· Made using only high-quality cowhide parts. A quality, distinguished feel is provided by using a natural embossing finish in lieu of heat-processed embossing. However, some of the embossing on the product may be uneven.
· The leather is extremely soft and may stretch when pulled hard or when carrying heavy items for long periods of time.
Handling Precautions for BBG
· Creases that appear in the BBG due to folding may never disappear.
· Avoid exposure to abrasive materials or direct heat sources such as fan heaters. Stains may occur from prolonged friction. Please wipe away stains gently with a soft cloth.
· Items with colors prone to bleeding (ex: dyed paper) may bleed onto the product if stored for a long period of time under humid conditions.
Handling Precautions for Matte Animal Print Leather, including Matte Crocodile Print Leather, Anaconda Print Leather, etc.
· The matte embossed leather has been finished using a limited amount of chemicals and may discolor or bleed. Colors may become dull if exposed to halogen light for long periods of time.
· The embossed leather is durable, but the hard, structured form of the product may cause deformation in the inner stiffeners that maintain the product’s form. This deformation can be avoided by filling up the product with newspaper or standard paper when storing it.
Handling Precautions for all Leather Products
· Gently wipe off stains in a dabbing motion using a dry cloth. Once done, maintain the form of the product and store it in a well-ventilated environment away from direct sunlight.
· Please keep out of snow or rain when in use. If the product has been exposed to snow or rain, wipe off the moisture using a dry cloth before the leather absorbs the moisture.
· When storing for long periods of time, maintain the product’s shape using paper and store in a dust bag if possible.